Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Expression of Love

To My Love,

          In this short time we have been together, words cannot do a justice to describe what you mean to me. From the time that we first talked until now, there is a huge difference in me. It can only be explained by your presence in my life. You have given me back my life. I now have purpose and direction in my life. You are the reason I get out of bed in the mornings; you are what I fight for, and will always fight for. Since we have been together, I look at life through a different lens. I see positives in life that I never did before.
          We say that we love each other all the time, and for me it is so much more than love. You have been nothing short of my own personal guardian angel. Whenever I am down, or not feeling 100% you are right there to make me feel good again. And you never ask anything in return, you just act so selfless and I am so blessed to receive that kind of love.
          You truly are my one and only baby. You have filled my heart with so much love, love that I never thought existed. I really can't explain it, but to wake up in the morning and knowing that someone loves you with all their heart is its... one of the most incredible feelings in the world.
          A, I love you so much! Every day I fall in love with you again and again each and every single day. And it's the simple things that make me fall for you. Things like "suuuure." Or just how you make me feel by telling me that you love me, or even just by being with me. All these things just make me realize every day just how crazy I am about you.
          The more and more time we spend together, the more we fall deeper in love with each other. This time we have been together, really is the best time of my life. I can't wait to continue writing our love story together. I love you so much!!!!

Love forever and always,

Brandon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment